Ready Mix Producers
Hycrete products for waterproofing concrete and corrosion inhibition are easily incorporated into the mix and can increase margins for ready mix concrete suppliers
- Increased profits from value-added concrete
- Capture revenue from the membrane market segment by offering waterproof or hydrophobic concrete
- Offer value-engineering for projects that require waterproofing – reduce the project cost and schedule and increase your profits at the same time
- Easy to use
- Easier to add and consolidate water-based Hycrete liquid admixtures than emulsion-based or silica-based waterproofing admixtures
- Storage, manpower, dispensing, and energy consumption requirements are low
- Easy to measure into the concrete mix, through a metering system
- No set-time or workability issues
- Improved safety
- No exposure issues when mixed with fresh concrete
- No flying silica dust, no bags that can break
- No ammonia, no drums to mix
- Virtually no VOCs
- Green Concrete – Access to sustainable construction
- Contributes to or delivers LEED credits in several categories and assists in green building certification
- Eliminates the need for thousands of square feet of membrane products (often petroleum-based)
- Concrete with Hycrete admixtures can easily be recycled – Hycrete admixtures are Cradle-to-Cradle™ Certified
Waterproofing Concrete Admixtures
As a concrete producer, you have a lot of competition, and margins are often very low. Waterproofing admixtures provide a way to increase margins by capturing revenue from the membrane market. Hycrete’s waterproofing solutions – Hycrete System W, Hycrete W1000, and Hycrete W500 – can be used instead of membranes, or as well as membranes for belt-and-suspender waterproofing. They also provide corrosion inhibition – all in one product. These admixtures are water-based and easy-to-use. They don’t affect concrete workability or set time.
Corrosion-Inhibiting Concrete Admixtures
Hycrete’s corrosion inhibition admixture, Hycrete X1000, is a high-performing admixture that protects against corrosion in two ways – (a) by reducing the absorptivity of the concrete, so it sucks in considerably less water, and (b) by providing a protecting layer over the rebar. Unlike some standard corrosion inhibition admixtures, Hycrete X1000 does not affect the set time or workability of concrete.
Service from Hycrete, Inc.
Hycrete admixtures are available in 5 gallon pails, 55 gallon drums, and 275 gallon totes.
Hycrete technicians are available to provide guidance on mix design (advised) and to help you set up your supply of Hycrete admixtures.
If a GC or Concrete Contractor is asking you for value engineering ideas, you can suggest Hycrete products. If you want to offer Hycrete solutions to concrete contractors, general contractors, architects, engineers, and owners, we would be happy to connect with them and discuss the benefits for their projects.
Contact Us to find out how Hycrete products and services can improve your profits