Hycrete for Design Pros
- Simple design for waterproofing
- Simple detailing, not time-consuming
- Less complex, so there are fewer on-site mistakes
- More robust, with lower risk of failure
- Green construction, Sustainable design
- LEED Innovation in Design Credit for “Membrane-Free Construction”
- Contributes to or delivers LEED credits in several categories
- Cradle-to-Cradle certified
- Industry-leading warranty for Hycrete System W waterproof construction
- Simple and comprehensive warranty lowers risk for the designer
- No finger pointing – if it leaks, we fix it
- Industry-leading service for Hycrete System W waterproof construction
- Hycrete team members are there on site to ensure it gets done right, lowering risk
- High level of quality control ensures a leak-free structure
- Lower cost for waterproofing
- Typically, 30% or more lower installed cost than membrane alternatives
- Hycrete approach eliminates critical path construction steps, accelerating completion
- Proven in difficult situations
- No issues with waterproofing caissons, soldier piles, tie-backs, uneven excavation, or other difficult physical conditions
- Eliminates risk of membrane damage when using shotcrete below-grade
- Suitable for high water tables, with design guidance
Hycrete solutions block water from coming through concrete. They waterproof concrete and inhibit corrosion.
To find out more about how Hycrete solutions may benefit you, click on Building Owners, Architects and Specification Writers, Waterproofing Consultants, Engineers, or Infrastructure Owners.
If you are value engineering your project, Hycrete solutions are a great way to help your owner meet cost and time targets.
Contact us to learn about the benefits of using Hycrete products and services.