Public Works / DOT Contractors
Hycrete corrosion inhibition and waterproofing products can increase the durability of infrastructure projects and have no set time issues.
- Increased infrastructure durability
- Reduce absorptivity of concrete
- Protect rebar with passivating layer
- Minimize water and chloride corrosion and damage, even in cracked concrete
- Green construction
- Structures last longer and have a longer life cycle, making construction more sustainable
- Proven in difficult conditions
Hycrete products deliver longer lasting structures that are easier, less expensive, and faster to build.
Hycrete solutions increase durability by (a) reducing the absorptivity of concrete and (b) forming a protective layer on the surface of reinforcing bar. The Hycrete corrosion inhibition solution, Hycrete X1000, can be used in all types of infrastructure applications including bridges, tunnels, roads, marine structures, water systems, etc. X1000 reduces rusting and spalling by protecting against damaging water and chloride ingress. X1000 even retards corrosion in cracked concrete. Hycrete admixtures are robust enough to protect against water ingress and provide corrosion inhibition in even the most demanding structures, including tunnels, deep foundations and marine construction.
Contact Us to learn more about using Hycrete admixtures for infrastructure projects