With Hycrete System W
We set out to deliver peace of mind.
We are very confident in Hycrete’s approach to waterproofing. So much so that with Hycrete System W we’re unafraid to say that “if it leaks, we fix it.” And we set out to construct the best waterproofing warranty in the business to back it up.
Here’s some of the highlights – take a look and compare to what you’re used to:
- Warranty provisions don’t start until we deliver a dry building
- You will never see Hycrete, Inc. “spend its limit” trying to fix a leaking building after installation. We ensure the building is dry first, before the warranty starts.
- No exceptions for damage or protection from damage.
- That’s because the concrete that Hycrete admixtures is protecting in turn protects Hycrete admixtures. If you can do enough to damage Hycrete, your structure has bigger issues.
- There is no requirement for written permission to interface.
- Hycrete’s protection extends throughout the concrete, so there’s no issue with attachments or utilizing surface features (ie, bolted attachments, pavers, curbs, plantings, etc.)
- No “ponding water” exclusion
- The efficacy of Hycrete admixtures is broad and thorough. We think it’s a wise idea to ensure free drainage, especially at joints, so we recommend it. But we don’t require it.
- No maintenance agreement is required
- Our solution is going to last once we install it. We do not require you to pay us more money to maintain our product.
- For blind-side applications, we have no requirement to uncover the cause of a leak.
- You can’t see a membrane after installation, so it can be tough to tell who’s fault the leak is. With integral, you see the leak source where you see the leak. When the leak is repaired, the leak source is fixed. Unless there is clear design failure or a faulty concrete installation, Hycrete, Inc. takes ownership of the repair.
- No exclusions for exposure
- Hycrete’s products do not “wear out”. Fertilizer use, sunlight, salts or soil impurities have no affect on Hycrete, so they’re simply not mentioned
- We kept it as simple and short as we could.
- Legal jargon is limited to the minimum required by law.
- Any exceptions are reasonable and understandable.
Note: No warranty (including Hycrete’s) covers cost of water damage, mold, war, structural design failure, earthquake, and consequential damages
See a sample copy of the IntegraTek warranty.
Contact us to learn more about the Hycrete IntegraTek warranty