Lowest Installed Cost
- Installing Hycrete membrane-free waterproofing solutions just costs less. Owners achieve installed costs that are 30% or more lower than traditional approaches.
- Often, green construction solutions cost more. With Hycrete integral waterproofing, the waterproofing is green and costs less. You get green savings, and the greenest, most sustainable waterproofing
Time Equals Money on Jobsite
- Eliminating a membrane means eliminating critical path steps, giving you construction time savings
- General contractors and owners recoup daily overhead rate costs by shortening their critical path.
- Owners get access to revenue from their asset sooner and move off construction loans faster, improving ROI.
“Hidden Cost” Savings
- There are many costs associated with other methods that often go un-quantified:
- Ever had rain damage make you wait for membrane install / re-install?
- Ever suffer overtime charges when a crystalline waterproofing agent retarded set time?
- Ever found that tying membranes into existing structural elements or lagging was more complicated than you expected?
- Preparation costs
- Surface prep of concrete to accept membranes costs money.
- Ever had “missed” costs appear for membrane inspections?
- How about for required equipment or labor to meet warranty requirements?
- Repair costs
- Ever seen a membrane damaged by another trade?
- Ever had damage to a membrane go undiscovered till late in a project, when repairs get MUCH more expensive?