- Reduce construction schedule
- Accelerate construction timeline by installing a temporary roof
- Install finishes early
- Temporary waterproofing with Hycrete does not require additional time for installation or removal
- Ensure installed finishes are not subject to water damage
- Reduce cost of temporary roof
- Reduced material and labor costs
- No need to removed membrane, which is time-consuming and can be expensive
Installing and removing a temporary roof takes time and money. Pour a concrete slab containing Hycrete waterproofing admixtures instead. Hycrete waterproofing products may be used to waterproof temporary roofs, enabling finishes to be installed in floors below without risk of water damage. Schedules are accelerated at a lower cost.
With Hycrete System W, you can have even more assurance. You can hose test the roof before the membrane is applied, and if there are any leaks they will be fixed. So the membrane is protecting a structure which is already watertight. A temporary IntegraTek warranty is available for temporary roof applications to ensure that your roof does not leak.
Contact us to learn more about using Hycrete waterproofing solutions for your temporary roofs.